House Rules & Courtesies
For the safety and comfort of all guests, KBC reserves the right for the Site Manager to evict anyone for unruly behavior and/or continual rule violations.
- In accordance with Hawaii State law, NO SMOKING is permitted in condo units, on the lanais or in non-designated areas on KBC grounds. Those in violation of the smoking rules will be fined $175 for each violation.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- As mandated by the Maui Fire Marshal, occupancy is limited to four (4) persons in one-bedroom units; six (6) persons in two-bedroom units.
- All children under the age of ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please do not hang wet towels or swimsuits on lanai railings, trees, or on interior furnishings.
- Please remove shoes before entering your unit; brush off sand and dirt outside.
- Please use the beach showers or the KBC pool showers to thoroughly remove sand from your feet, swim suits, and toys. Shake any beach mats, towels and beach chairs outside. Sand will clog the drains and may cause flooding of the condo units. Please ensure to notify KBC staff if you encounter drainage issues.
- Furniture is easily damaged with wet clothing and sunscreens, lotions and oils. Please do not sit on indoor furniture in wet swimsuits or if you have applied sunscreen.
- The garburator is for soft foods only; do not put grease down the drain.
- Please do not cut directly on the countertops; cutting boards are provided.
- As a courtesy to other guests please try to run the dishwasher and/or washer and dryer between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- When the windows are open please be sure to leave the blinds and drapes open; this will prevent damage to the screens and window coverings.
- For your safety, please remember to lock all windows and doors, including the sliding glass doors, when you leave your condo unit and also at bedtime.
- Although the grounds are professionally treated regularly, we are in the tropics and need to constantly fight insect and other pests. Pests can arrive in rental cars, grocery bags and boxes. To prevent pests, clean up all spills immediately, refrigerate or wrap all food securely, and keep the kitchen clean and free of dirty dishes. Please empty all garbage regularly.